Introduction to Storyboarding Shot Sizes

 For the shot sizes storyboard we referenced our work from multiple series that we watch and the notes previously mentioned in the last blog. This exercise gave me a decent feel on what it will be like to storyboard an actual film. Me and my group were able to draw a lot of creative images with the shots already given to us. Below you can see our first try at storyboarding and we did a very decent job especially when establishing color and emotion in the storyboards. The most important thing I learned is that some shot sizes are more important than others sometimes a shot you have in mind just may not fit or it may not have the same amount of impact as another shot. 

In my group I was mostly dealing with coloring and shading. My job could be argued the most important because we need the color and shading in order to feel the full impact of the shots below. The other members of my group did the action lines and the drawings themselves. With my group we were able to figure out what worked and what wouldn’t work and the communication was a great part of the exercise. This was a great way to show us what to expect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Composition