Introduction to Camerawork Warm-Up Preliminary Exercise 6

 For this preliminary exercise I watched many videos each of these angles. The videos were very good and even gave multiple abbreviations and examples of each shot. I learned about the shots I see in television and film almost every day. This exercise showed me the importance of using different shots and the importance of the placement of these shots. This exercise was an amazing learning experience.

We did not work with a group on this assignment as it was a warmup. I feel like without the groups made it a more interesting exercise because all of our designs and interpretations on camerawork were original. Each shot has its own specific use in the film industry. For example, a medium shot can be seen in all types of film like your iconic avenger's movie or your underground indie movie. Every shot amounts to some sort of significance.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Composition