Welcome to My AICE Media Studies Blog!

     Media studies is important and should be studied because it can help you understand all the media forms and products around you. Things like film media and digital media can be explored in media studies through posters and streaming. My favorite media product is my gaming console because I can watch movies, play games, and listen to music in one product people in my age group would be engaged in this because what teenager doesn't have a gaming system. One thing I find interesting about media studies are the case studies because I like going back to movies and researching them. Another interesting thing about media studies are the analyses of small clips or snippets. Another interesting thing about media studies is possibly seeing clips of shows while doing work then actually checking out the show.

   I will be documenting an opening film on my blog. I would like to make a horror/thriller film targeted towards teenagers. I want to do it because I have not seen any great horror movies in a school setting. I will need to learn how to get different types of shots for this movie. My movie will be released around Christmas.

   To maintain my blog and movie I will need to be on top of my work and make sure everything is turned in on time. I will also need to make sure the work I turn in is correct and acceptable to turn in. For any assignment I will be sure to make sure it is presentable enough to be on my blog. I will also need to be in class on time and ready to work in order to succeed in creating my film. All of these goals should lead to my success in Component 1.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Composition